Do you want to work at a young, fast-growing (Top 250 in the Netherlands), dynamic high-tech company that is approaching the international market with a vision? Sorama makes sound insightful by means of our revolutionary listener platform, acoustic sound cameras and analytical approach. We make sound insightful, based on which product designs and environments are improved significantly.
Currently we have a vacancy for a full stack developer. As part of the Portal scrum team, you will be working on our online Portal. The Portal allows customers to manage and interact with connected Sorama products and perform complex analyses on the measured data.
What will you do
You will be working on developing new features and maintaining the Portal. Within your team you will contribute in architecture/design discussions, work estimations and prioritization. You will work together with internal stakeholders to clarify what needs to be developed and discuss your results with them.
To be able to fulfill your role optimally, we will support you with coaching and training. We also offer you a dynamic position in an innovative and challenging environment, with likeminded people where you have the opportunity to use exciting new technology to make a real difference to make the world sound right and have a real impact on people’s lives.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or another relevant field
- Prior experience as a software developer
- Some experience with the following or similar technologies:
- Front-end: HTML and TypeScript
- Back-end: C#
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/SAFe)
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands
- Able to commute to Eindhoven for at least 2 days a week
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary between € 40k and €90k per year (based on education and experience)
- Attractive personal bonus scheme
- 25 Holidays and option to purchase additional days
- Challenging work environment where you can create global impact through our unique solutions
- Operate in a fast-growing company with good future perspectives
- Knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues
- A flexible work environment
- Unique office location at Strijp-T, a 5-minute walk from the Eindhoven Strijp train station
- A laptop
- Excellent coffee and rooftop BBQs
Please send your CV and motivational letter under the subject “Software Developer” to email@example.com and we’ll get in touch.
If you have any questions about (working at) Sorama, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can call our office at +31 40 3041019 and ask for Erwin de Groot.