Do you want to work at a young, fast-growing (Top 250 in the Netherlands), dynamic high-tech company that is approaching the international market with a vision? Sorama makes sound insightful by means of our revolutionary listener platform, acoustic sound cameras and analytical approach. We make sound insightful, based on which product designs and environments are improved significantly.
Currently we have a vacancy in the Marketing & Sales team for a fulltime Smart City Sales & Business Developer position for our Smart City Listener platform. The Sorama Smart City listener Platform consists of hardware sensors and software that together make a future proof innovative system solution that can hear what is going on in the public domain / city. Using Smart algorithms and state of the art AI models our Smart City solutions can immediately detect loud vehicles, aggressive people, gun shots, breaking glass and many other sound disturbances that helps municipalities improve safety and security in their city. Our system is already installed and used by several municipalities around the world (e.g. Eindhoven, Torino, Antwerpen) and we are even expanding in other domains like warehousing, stadiums and smart ports.
Do you have the ambition and skills to contribute to the mission of Sorama? Are you excited by the promise of bringing sound-source detection and analytics technology to the world and turn municipalities into Smart Cities? Is it in your DNA to be in close contact with customers and increase & maximize the value of short and long term business? If so, keep on reading!
If so, keep on reading!
What will you do
Together with a strong and ambitious multi-disciplinary team of around 40 persons (ranging from software developers, acoustic experts to product owners), your goal will be to represent Sorama towards the market (with focus on the Smart City listener platform) and turn our business into a commercial success.
You will expand (y)our customer portfolio through proactive sales and acquisition activities and be responsible for turnover, margin and growth of the Smart City platform. By being close to the market and customer, you will provide market insights and new customer requirements to the development team to keep the platform at the forefront of the industry.
In return, we offer you a dynamic position in an innovative and challenging environment, with likeminded people where you have the opportunity to use exciting new technology to make a real difference to make the world sound right and have a real impact on people’s lives.
- Minimal 5 years of demonstrable success in a commercial / sales related role.
- Experience with solution / consultative selling.
- Master or bachelor degree.
- Driven, eager, enthusiastic, ambitious personality.
- Affinity with technological products and solutions and working in a high tech environment.
- Ability to “open doors” and follow up on new business opportunities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and building networks.
- Ability to motivate and influence.
- Solid written and spoken English.
- Willing to travel and ability to travel internationally.
- Experience with CRM systems.
o Experience working with Municipalities and Government related projects
o Experience in public and general tenders / bidding.
o Affinity with and network within Safety & Security / Smart City value chain.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary (based on career and experience)
- Attractive personal bonus scheme.
- 25 Holidays and option to purchase additional days.
- Challenging work environment where you can create global impact through our unique solutions.
- Operate in a fast-growing company with good future perspectives
- Knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues.
- A flexible work environment.
- Unique office location at Strijp-T, a 5-minute walk from the Eindhoven Strijp train station.
- A laptop, mobile phone and a mobility plan.
- Excellent coffee and rooftop BBQs.
Please send your CV and motivational letter under the subject “Sales & Business Developer – Smart City Listener Platform” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info on Sorama can be found via: www.sorama.eu | nl.linkedin.com/company/sorama
For additional questions regarding the function you may call our office at +31 40 3041019.
Offerings by agencies are not appreciated.