At Sorama, we make sound insightful with our revolutionary technology, a combination of both hardware (our acoustic cameras) and software (the Sorama Portal).
One of the benefits of being a software developer at Sorama is working in an exciting team of likeminded people. We enjoy a challenge and stimulate each other to be the best version of ourselves. Our technology is developed with a holistic approach. You will be involved in the complete development cycle. Not only is this a more enjoyable way of working, it will also give you the opportunity to learn and apply multiple disciplines.
In addition, you will be working on technology that makes an impact on people’s lives. Not just people far away, but yourself, neighbors, family and others around you. You will work in great working conditions, but you will also contribute to a healthier environment globally.
Do you like what you’re reading and maybe even have a personal affinity with acoustics? Then you should definitely join the team!
Your work space
You will be working from our headquarters at Strijp-T, a 5-minute walk from the Eindhoven Strijp-S train station. Our office includes a chill balcony and an amazing rooftop, where we occasionally have BBQs and drinks. The coffee is great (and free), but you also have the opportunity to partially work from home.
What you will do
You will be working in one of our scrum teams, developing software for our acoustic camera products. You could work on our front-end, back-end solutions as well as embedded applications. As a senior developer you will guide/support the junior developers, work on designs and improve the architecture.
We are looking for the following skills:
- BSc, MSc or PhD degree
- Senior level in software development, with at least 5 years of experience.
- Proficient in C# and/or C++
- History of working in an Agile environment (Scrum/SAFe)
- Affinity with technological products and solutions and working in a high tech environment
- Enjoys working with small multidisciplinary teams but also able to work autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Able to coach/support junior developers
- Driven, eager, enthusiastic, ambitious personality.
- Live in/near Eindhoven or willing to relocate
What else do we offer?
- A salary between € 50k and € 80k per year, depending on skills and experience and an attractive personal bonus scheme
- 25 Holidays and an option to purchase additional days
- Challenging work environment where you can create global impact through our unique solutions
- Operate in a fast-growing company with good future perspectives
- Knowledgeable and inspiring colleagues
- A flexible work environment
- Unique office location at Strijp-T, a 5-minute walk from the Eindhoven Strijp train station
- A laptop
- Excellent coffee and rooftop BBQs
If you are looking for a great place where you can work on your passion with the right approach, then you should definitely consider applying at Sorama. We have no specific role description, because we are looking for likeminded people who want to work according to our holistic approach. It is your personality we are looking for. Due to our holistic approach, you can shape your own role which can be quite different from your colleagues.
If this vacancy makes you smile, we would love to have a chat. Please send your CV and motivational letter under the subject “Yes, I do” to email@example.com and we’ll get in tough.
If you have any questions about (working at) Sorama, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can call our office at +31 40 3041019 and ask for Erwin de Groot.