CAM1K Acoustic Camera
Sorama CAMs enable engineers to gain insight into their NVH-issues by themselves, through the visualization of sound and sound behavior. The CAM1K is the top-of-the-line product in the Sorama assortment of sound cameras. It is is an easy-to-use sound measurement system that converts noise and vibration data into easy-to-interpret visual information. Without any need for academic acoustic support.
The CAM1K is a powerful tool that is paired with the Sorama Portal; your go-to platform to analyse your data and gather knowledge on acoustics and sound design.
Far Field beamforming: Optimal conditions between 300 Hz – 15 kHz
Near Field Acoustic Holography: frequency range 25 Hz – 23 kHz
1024 microphones, 64 x 64 cm array size
Integrated HD video camera
For more detailed specifications of the CAM1K, see the specification sheet.
Why choose the CAM1K ?
The CAM1K is the right choice if you have a bigger surface to measure or want to localize lower frequency sound sources in Far Field beamforming. Near-field acoustic holography is up to 30 times faster than other cameras, including our own CAM64.
Need something else?
Request a quote!
Why use an Acoustic Camera?
- Visualised sound-insights help you solve acoustic sound problems
- Fast & efficient
- Create self-explaining visuals to share insights with your management and customer
- Near- and Far-Field sound imaging
- Easy-to-use online accessible analysis software
- All the analysis tools are there:
- Spectral analysis,
- Octave and 1/3 octave band visuals,
- Harmonics detection,
- Advanced Acoustic Holography and more!
- Easily export results in common file format:
- PNG, JPEG, MP4 & WEBM
- Support helpdesk by e-mail, phone & TeamViewer or on-site