ScanA Motion Device
When it comes to extreme accuracy in sound- and vibration measurement, the best way to obtain high resolution is to make a scanning measurement.
An automated scan ensures accuracy and saves time.
The ScanA is the automatic motion device to be combined with your CAM64 Acoustic Camera. The ScanA motion device enables measurement of stationary sound sources, delivering high resolution.
The application-area is especially interesting for assemblies with small components.
Practical applications are related to:
– printed circuit boards (PCB’s) where one specific surface mounted device is generating noise.
– power supplies and -converters
– small mechatronic assemblies
The ScanA is designed to visualize stationary sound in Near Field mode.
An X-Y range of 1×1 meter allows measuring larger sound sources.
The spacing between the sensors on the microphone array of the CAM64 Acoustic Camera is 20 mm. With the ScanA you can combine multiple measurements where a smaller increment leads to higher resolution.
- Near-Field Sound Imaging
- Visualize dynamic behavior of the acoustic pressure, velocity & intensity
- Near-Field frequency range: 20 Hz – 23.400 Hz
- High-resolution of 1mm
Please contact us for more information and a free quote.
Get a free quote
Tell us a bit about yourself or call +31 40 3041019
Why a Sorama ScanA?
- Easily visualise stationary sound to solve acoustic problems
- Near-Field sound imaging
- Easy-to-use online (& offline) accessible analyis software
- Many analysis tools: Beamforming, acoustic holography and much more
- Support helpdesk by e-mail, phone & TeamViewer/Skype